Thursday, September 17, 2009

OK, so I should apologize

I have been neglecting you, all of you. (And I know it's thousands, millions of you, right?!?)

Anyway, I'm back from Southampton and the Squaw Valley Writers Conference, where it was weeks filled with booze, affairs and writing. (I didn't partake of affairs, but hey, others did!) I have to admit, though, even though I though it might be a huge waste of time, I found myself energized and even creative for up to two weeks afterwards. So, I will endorse both -- although for the money, I'm inclined to prefer the
Squaw Valley Writers Conference.

Currently, I'm back on the academic track teaching English Comp., but now that I've left the
vocational college, I'm finding my students entirely respectful and rather sweet.

So, life is rather good right now. Will attempt a couple of posts a week now.

No comments: