Friday, March 05, 2010

March Greetings!


Sorry, it's been a while, but I decided to work on things I need to work on. Not that I don't love this blog, but it's just not the moneymaker other things are. (And I'm not saying it's even that much money!)


Freelancing is tougher now, don't think it's not, but there's still some work available, especially online. It's just that you have to get through all the $10/article gibberish to get to something a little more substantial. While AOL offers something like $25 a post, they also offer more depending on original reporting, up to $100. That's not bad for about a posting of about 150 works. (Not quite a $1/word, but it's a steady gig. And I'm not talking about Seed.com.)

Anyway, hope you guys are still with me....will post about my worst interview ever -- with Douglas Copeland -- this weekend

No comments: