Monday, August 14, 2006

Hey!

I turned it in only to discover the editor's on vacation for two weeks! It's my fault for not checking in with her. Oh, well...if I don't hear from her in a couple weeks, I'll send it again.

I have another assignment to figure out in the next few days --a nightspot piece I was assigned a while back. Then the place burned down. Well, the whole town practically did. Anyway, everything's doing much better and it's opening in another couple weeks, so I'm doing it. I'm such a dork, I just said, "Yes!" and didn't even ask how much I got paid. I haven't done that in a while.

As I mentioned a while back, I have a full-time job so my freelancing is pretty minimal nowadays. But I just got a new client! Money's not incredible, but it's my first Bay Area gig and I'm extremely excited! It can't interfere with my job, but nothing ever will. It's more copywriting I will be doing in my spare time.

I will let you in on more when I get my first assignment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on reading your blog. I enjoy it. Hope all continues to go well in your new life.