Thursday, September 07, 2006

A lot of stress today...

I was wondering why things were bothering me so much lately. And this morning I got my period. Don't you hate how it does have something to do with your mood? Arrrgh.
Finished an assignment, goofed another one up -- it was a full day. On a positive note, I was asked to do another assignment. I said yes.

I goofed up by sending the wrong version of an article that I wrote, so I apologized and sent the right one when I got home. This is what you get for sending things out at 1:30 a.m. FYI, no good comes out of e-mailing anyone after midnight.

I hope she doesn't think I'm a complete idiot and accepts the piece. (Isn't it nice to make a crappy first impression?)

I'm trying to head to bed early, so I won't stay long. All of you reading this, try to be stay a little above the fray. Try to be positive when everything around you is falling apart. That's a skill worth knowing.

No comments: