Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's December!

It's a little strange to experience a really NoCal winter after being in SoCal for so long. I remember once when I was going to college at UCLA I was looking for a coat in The Limited (it was the '90s, it was cool then) and I mentioned I'm from Northern California and the salesgirl's eyes got wide and she said, "Oh, you'll really need one then!" as if I lived in the frozen tundra and rode a dogsled to the mall. Weird.

Been working on my classes, including writing out bios and "marketing," or catalogue copy about my writing course. Then I have to write my bio to be impressive, and since I'm slightly more modest than the next person it's a little more difficult. I took a stab at it, though.


I'm up to #62 in my assignments. Now I just need a rejection or two. I'll get to work pitching a few things. And hopefully I make it before the New Year!

No comments: