Thursday, December 28, 2006

Try to catch the "Spirit of the Season," please!

Man, everyone was soooo negative today. I'm not all sunshine and rainbows, but man, everybody was really pissing me off. Cranky, angry and some idiot guy said "You read nefarious motives into people's actions!" because I said Canadians were weird. They are weird. How that's nefarious I don't know -- but I think it all stemmed from me saying women don't pursue a criminal rape case unless something happened ... a week ago. Talk about holding a grudge. He's such a @$%!

See, that negativity is catching. I guess I need a trip to the gym today.

Perhaps it's what I said about the holidays bringing out depression and negativity. But everyone should emulate the deliriously happy woman in the picture! Everyone, LOOK at that picture. See it and be it and we'll all have a happier four more days.

No comments: