Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A Xmas tree or not?

How much are Xmas trees nowadays anyway? Last year I paid $75 and felt totally violated by the experience. I imagine Bay Area prices are considerably higher, so I'm putting it off until I feel ready to lose $100 (I was waiting until just before Xmas in hopes of half-priced goods, but I'm not sure that will be the case.) I told the SO since I put all his gifts on the guest bed, we should just decorate the bed with ornaments that the cats can knock off onto the floor.

Why not have a Christmas bed? I think we all have one, it serves more than one purpose and we don't have to cut down any more trees. I think it's a great idea!

I was going to complain about the weather and realized I really have nothing to complain about.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

$100 for a Christmas tree? Yikes!

I stopped buying a real tree years old; our fake tree does just fine. If I want the pine scent, I'll buy one of those sprays out on the market. I still think of getting a real tree every now and then, but the mess and the cost keep me from buying one.