Saturday, May 19, 2007

I am geeking out!

No, not because I'm hanging out with Carolyn See! But I am going to the illustrious Fry's and buying an 2GB Intel Core Duo Processor! Yes, I seem like a geek, but when your computer is SIX YEARS OLD, it's time to get a new one, right? Plus I can play Sims 2 without my computer crashing. (It's also tax-deductible!)

My boyfriend/husband tells me I need to do a back-up, too, so I guess I'm going to kill two birds. He says that backing up your data is very important for writers! So go grab a CD or two and do that now.

The
boyfriend says that Vista comes with back-up software built in, so it's even easier for the non-technologically inclined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just saw your post on mediabistro re: the Chronicle and jobs in the Bay Area. I'm moving from NYC and am wondering what job openings you might know about? I have research, writing, and editing background at national magazines and newspapers. If you think it might be a good fit, could you email me at plotlines@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Amy

Anonymous said...

I love your site, very informative. Thanks for all the tips and insights. I've added you to my links, hope you don't mind! :)