Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter Fever?

I caught it. As soon as I started reading the rest of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" on Saturday morning, it started to hit me. The nausea, the vomiting, the fever and then the aching joints. It lasted approximately 48 hours. I am recovering now.

I also managed to give it to the Significant Other who decided he had to outdo me with explosive diarrhea. (I'm kind of OK that I didn't have that.) So now he's lying in bed experiencing what I felt a day ago (although I learned what real misery is -- feeling that sick and having to do laundry and put new sheets on the bed because someone else is sick. Go, moms!) so there's some day-old sympathy there but I find myself already bored with his sickness. Odd how that works, huh?

I was supposed to finish and turn in my dating column, but with the last three days of illness and nausea it's been placed on hold. Will do this week. Swear.

No comments: