Saturday, April 05, 2008

OK, story out!

Story is finally out! Loved visiting there, it was so beautiful even when it hailed like crazy and everyone ran screaming to their cars/hotels. Even the flood/mudslide warnings weren't deterring me from keeping my French doors open so I could hear the waves as I typed away on my laptop.

Today I had to get my blood drawn because my cardiologist is deciding whether or not I am a candidate for CHAD (congestive heart failure, hypertension, athero--oh, high cholesterol or diabetic). I believe I'm none, but doctors are in the pocket of Big Pharma. Anyway, if I'm not he's going to not worry about my arrthymia.

Ate chicken tikka masala, tandoori chicken and the most mouth-watering naan in the East Bay. Seriously. Not kidding on this one. This
Indian restaurant's food is OK (with the exception of the chana masala, that's very good) but their naan and chai tea seriously are four-star. They serve the real chai, the kind that collects in the bottom of the cup, the kind that you're not quite sure you like it the first few times you have it. Then after a few cups you start craving it weekly, wanting that cardamom, quasi-acquired taste in your gullet.

No comments: