Friday, May 02, 2008

Categorizing Posts!

GeminiFairyLargeViewWow, this is my first-ever request. Love them! I guess I have more to do this weekend than finish a fictional short story, a nonfictional short story, read the rest of Mary Roach's Stiff, write a freelance piece on home decor and possibly go to a house auction.

OK, I may have time to at least go through a few posts. But not a whole year. I'm an Aquarius with Gemini ascendant, I can't do outlines or plans. I don't like order of any kind because it's so STULTIFYING. Chaos is far better for the creative process. And I can keep track of most everything -- all in my head. Really.

People can't believe I don't have a calendar or PDA or anything. I can remember everything I need to do in the next five days....more than that, it gets sticky. I do have Excel to keep track of money and assignments, but other than that, I have no desire to be more organized. Us Type B people like Type As, but only because they're so darn entertaining!

No comments: