Monday, January 03, 2011

The Last Word on Lauren Lipton

Two kitties sittin' in a sink.
I posted the last post in December and Lauren Lipton replied in the comments about our "feud." She's very nice and rational there, but she posted a slightly pricklier version the same day to me at my personal account on YouTube:

I do appreciate that you liked and posted my first two videos, and I wish you the best of luck with yours. In return, I sincerely hope you will please refrain from trashing me via Twitter, your blog or anywhere else on the Internet. I have worked hard my entire career to remain polite, professional and positive, and I would never post anything publicly that might negatively impact another's life--especially a stranger's life. (Which is one reason why I sent my request to you personally, as opposed to leaving a comment after your video.)
Unfortunately, I can't say I've worked my whole career to remain positive, so Lipton definitely has me beat.

1 comment:

Lauren Lipton said...

You have got to be kidding me.